Who we support
The Resilience Hub supports health, care, and emergency service staff in the Humber and North Yorkshire region.
- We provide a single point of access for staff currently employed in a health, care, or emergency service organisation within the Humber and North Yorkshire area.
- We also support students and volunteers who work in health, care and emergency service organisations in the HNY region.
- The Humber and North Yorkshire area consists of: Hull, East Yorkshire, York, North Yorkshire, North Lincolnshire and North East Lincolnshire.
- We are also able to offer support if appropriate to immediate family (such as spouses or children) of staff who also live in the Humber and North Yorkshire area.
If you live or work in West Yorkshire you can refer to your local Hub here:
If you live in the North East, you can refer to your local hub here:
Who we cannot support:
There are some referrals that we unfortunately cannot accept. This might be because the referral falls outside of the scope of our service, or it may not be clinically appropriate for us to accept the referral. Referrals we cannot accept include (but are not limited to):
- Staff who do not live or work in the Humber and North Yorkshire Region
- People who do not work in a health, care, or emergency service organisation (for example teaching staff or prison officers)
- Staff who are already accessing other services (such as a crisis team, or a NHS mental health service)
If you are not sure whether your referral would be appropriate, we always welcome an email or a phone call to discuss eligibility. It may be that our team can signpost you to alternative options for your support.
If you are not eligible to access the service, you are still welcome to access our resources page or our App.